By purchasing our Child Themes Module you will be able to customise and make changes to your theme, without jeopardizing the ability to update.
1. Create child folder where you can edit your Images / Fonts / CSS / JS / TPL Files
2. Update WHMCS and never Overwrite your theme changes.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the child_themes.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Now you can create your child theme template folder and use the full funcionality of the module.
1. Go to your filemanager or FTP and access booking > templates for client area or booking > admin > templates for admin templates.
2. Create a directory *-child e.g. six-child
3. Copy any file from the main theme directory to start making changes e.g. header.tpl
4. Modify the template file as required
5. Login to the WHMCS admin area and navigate to Utilities > System >System Cleanup and click "Empty Template Cache"
Your changes will now take affect and any updates to WHMCS will not overright your template modifications.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
Custom Invoice Status
WHMCS lacks a basic feature where you may need to create your own custom invoice status. This module...
Creates WHMCS menus using a drag and drop system. No coding required. Unlimited Menus and Sub-menu...
Admin Stop Duplications
With this module activated you disable more than 1 admin viewing any given page. You can set your...