1.Update Grace Period & Fee.
2. Update Redemption Period & Fee.
3. Update 10 years worth of pricing for Register, Transfer and Renew.
4. Update Product/Services Pricing for the 6 billing options.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the csv_price_update.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
This module will allow your clients to login to their account using either a username they select at...
Similar to Wordpress, this enables you to stay up to date with WHMCS theme updates and ensures you...
WHMCS File Editor
Have you ever had to make quick changes to any template file, language file, module or gateway? Do...