1.Update Grace Period & Fee.
2. Update Redemption Period & Fee.
3. Update 10 years worth of pricing for Register, Transfer and Renew.
4. Update Product/Services Pricing for the 6 billing options.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the csv_price_update.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
Admin Stop Duplications
With this module activated you disable more than 1 admin viewing any given page. You can set your...
Similar to Wordpress, this enables you to stay up to date with WHMCS theme updates and ensures you...
CSV Price Update
Have you ever had to make numerous price changes to products or domain TLDs individually? Ever...