Have you ever wanted to create custom fields for your sub-accounts/contacts? This module allows you to create custom fields for all of your sub-accounts/contacts. Specific features shown below.
1. Create custom fields which will show in the sub-account/contact profile.
2. Create all the same custom field options as WHMCS allows you to do for standard accounts.
3. Tick option for admin only.
4. Tick option for required.
5. Custom fields show in the client area.
6. Works with template six.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files. 2. Upload & unzip the contact_custom_fields.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
Creates WHMCS menus using a drag and drop system. No coding required. Unlimited Menus and Sub-menu...
Custom Ticket Priority
With this module you can now create your own Support Ticket Priority Status's. Never have to use...
Most requested feature for WHMCS finally lands! Allow a single WHMCS user to sign in to an unlimited...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution