We took insperation from godaddy and cloudflare, where a specific user can access any number of accounts. All this can be set up in the admin area, with a simple click to activate the primary account as an account manager.
1. Sign in to an unlimited amount of client accounts using 1 login.
2. Activate/Deactivate clients as Account Managers
3. Easy to use admin interface to associate clients to the account manager.
4. When the account manager clicks in to the account it will set the login token to authorise the user.
5. Set account level permissions per user so the account manager can only access certain parts of the user account.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the multi_billing_accounts.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
WHMCS File Editor
Have you ever had to make quick changes to any template file, language file, module or gateway? Do...
Similar to Wordpress, this enables you to stay up to date with WHMCS theme updates and ensures you...
Spam Ticket Block
Improving on the SPAM settings already implemented by WHMCS, this module allows you to block or...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution