1. Set up rules based on keywords or email address to check incoming tickets.
2. Select to block the ticket based on the rules set or quarantine the ticket.
3. Quarantined tickets can be reviewed manually, you can either then delete this ticket or allow it in to the ticket system.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the child_themes.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
WHMCS File Editor
Have you ever had to make quick changes to any template file, language file, module or gateway? Do...
Similar to Wordpress, this enables you to stay up to date with WHMCS theme updates and ensures you...
Spam Ticket Block
Improving on the SPAM settings already implemented by WHMCS, this module allows you to block or...