1. Set up rules based on keywords or email address to check incoming tickets.
2. Select to block the ticket based on the rules set or quarantine the ticket.
3. Quarantined tickets can be reviewed manually, you can either then delete this ticket or allow it in to the ticket system.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the child_themes.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
CSV Price Update
Have you ever had to make numerous price changes to products or domain TLDs individually? Ever...
This module will allow your clients to login to their account using either a username they select at...
Custom Ticket Priority
With this module you can now create your own Support Ticket Priority Status's. Never have to use...