1. Set up rules based on keywords or email address to check incoming tickets.
2. Select to block the ticket based on the rules set or quarantine the ticket.
3. Quarantined tickets can be reviewed manually, you can either then delete this ticket or allow it in to the ticket system.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the child_themes.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
WHMCS lacks image upload and image edit in the current TinyMCE 4.2. This module allows you to use...
Admin Stop Duplications
With this module activated you disable more than 1 admin viewing any given page. You can set your...
This module will allow your clients to login to their account using either a username they select at...