1. With the rules enabled you will stop any 2 or more admins viewing the same page. It will disable all elements on the page and reload the page when the current admin leaves that page.
2. Set your own rules using the settings panel. Easy to configure!
3. Comes preloaded with 5 default rules.
(1) Support Ticket
(2) Client Products
(3) Client Invoice
(4) Client Order
(5) Client Profile
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the stop_duplications.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
Most requested feature for WHMCS finally lands! Allow a single WHMCS user to sign in to an unlimited...
Creates WHMCS menus using a drag and drop system. No coding required. Unlimited Menus and Sub-menu...
Similar to Wordpress, this enables you to stay up to date with WHMCS theme updates and ensures you...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution