1. With the rules enabled you will stop any 2 or more admins viewing the same page. It will disable all elements on the page and reload the page when the current admin leaves that page.
2. Set your own rules using the settings panel. Easy to configure!
3. Comes preloaded with 5 default rules.
(1) Support Ticket
(2) Client Products
(3) Client Invoice
(4) Client Order
(5) Client Profile
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the stop_duplications.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
WHMCS lacks image upload and image edit in the current TinyMCE 4.2. This module allows you to use...
Admin Stop Duplications
With this module activated you disable more than 1 admin viewing any given page. You can set your...
WHMCS File Editor
Have you ever had to make quick changes to any template file, language file, module or gateway? Do...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution