1. Upload images directly to your WHMCS through the TinyMCE Editor
2. Edit images through the TinyMCE Image Editor
3. Works with the Knowledgebase and Email Template Editor.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the tiny_mce.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
This module will allow your clients to login to their account using either a username they select at...
Creates WHMCS menus using a drag and drop system. No coding required. Unlimited Menus and Sub-menu...
WHMCS File Editor
Have you ever had to make quick changes to any template file, language file, module or gateway? Do...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution