1. Upload images directly to your WHMCS through the TinyMCE Editor
2. Edit images through the TinyMCE Image Editor
3. Works with the Knowledgebase and Email Template Editor.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the tiny_mce.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
WHMCS lacks image upload and image edit in the current TinyMCE 4.2. This module allows you to use...
Spam Ticket Block
Improving on the SPAM settings already implemented by WHMCS, this module allows you to block or...
Similar to Wordpress, this enables you to stay up to date with WHMCS theme updates and ensures you...