1. Upload images directly to your WHMCS through the TinyMCE Editor
2. Edit images through the TinyMCE Image Editor
3. Works with the Knowledgebase and Email Template Editor.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the tiny_mce.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
Restore Ticket Manager
Have you accidentally deleted a ticket? Lost an attachment? Need to get it back? This module allows...
Custom Contact Fields
One of the most requested add-ons of the past 5 years!
Have you ever wanted to create custom...
Creates WHMCS menus using a drag and drop system. No coding required. Unlimited Menus and Sub-menu...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution