1. Edit Theme Files.
2. Edit Admin Language Files.
3. Edit Client Language Files.
4. Edit Addons.
5. Edit Registrars.
6. Edit Provisioning & Payment Modules.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the whmcs_editor.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
WHMCS File Editor
Have you ever had to make quick changes to any template file, language file, module or gateway? Do...
WHMCS lacks image upload and image edit in the current TinyMCE 4.2. This module allows you to use...
Creates WHMCS menus using a drag and drop system. No coding required. Unlimited Menus and Sub-menu...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution