1. Edit Theme Files.
2. Edit Admin Language Files.
3. Edit Client Language Files.
4. Edit Addons.
5. Edit Registrars.
6. Edit Provisioning & Payment Modules.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the whmcs_editor.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
No Payment Required
No Payment Method will be required if a clients cart total is 0.00. Will work for free products or...
CSV Price Update
Have you ever had to make numerous price changes to products or domain TLDs individually? Ever...
This module will allow your clients to login to their account using either a username they select at...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution