1. Edit Theme Files.
2. Edit Admin Language Files.
3. Edit Client Language Files.
4. Edit Addons.
5. Edit Registrars.
6. Edit Provisioning & Payment Modules.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the whmcs_editor.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
Most requested feature for WHMCS finally lands! Allow a single WHMCS user to sign in to an unlimited...
WHMCS File Editor
Have you ever had to make quick changes to any template file, language file, module or gateway? Do...
This module will allow your clients to login to their account using either a username they select at...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution