1. Edit Theme Files.
2. Edit Admin Language Files.
3. Edit Client Language Files.
4. Edit Addons.
5. Edit Registrars.
6. Edit Provisioning & Payment Modules.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the whmcs_editor.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
WHMCS lacks image upload and image edit in the current TinyMCE 4.2. This module allows you to use...
Admin Stop Duplications
With this module activated you disable more than 1 admin viewing any given page. You can set your...
Most requested feature for WHMCS finally lands! Allow a single WHMCS user to sign in to an unlimited...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution