1. Edit Theme Files.
2. Edit Admin Language Files.
3. Edit Client Language Files.
4. Edit Addons.
5. Edit Registrars.
6. Edit Provisioning & Payment Modules.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the whmcs_editor.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
CSV Price Update
Have you ever had to make numerous price changes to products or domain TLDs individually? Ever...
Custom Contact Fields
One of the most requested add-ons of the past 5 years!
Have you ever wanted to create custom...
Custom Ticket Priority
With this module you can now create your own Support Ticket Priority Status's. Never have to use...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution