1. Edit Theme Files.
2. Edit Admin Language Files.
3. Edit Client Language Files.
4. Edit Addons.
5. Edit Registrars.
6. Edit Provisioning & Payment Modules.
How to install:
1. Create a backup from the WHMCS database + files.
2. Upload & unzip the whmcs_editor.zip in the main root WHMCS directory.
3. In the admin WHMCS menu go to Setup > Addon Modules, and Activate the module, you will need your license key to use the module.
Please read our documentation on how to install the modules. Click here
CSV Price Update
Have you ever had to make numerous price changes to products or domain TLDs individually? Ever...
WHMCS File Editor
Have you ever had to make quick changes to any template file, language file, module or gateway? Do...
Admin Stop Duplications
With this module activated you disable more than 1 admin viewing any given page. You can set your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution